Thursday, February 21, 2013
Hactivism: Anonymous Blog Post 5
I have seen videos of Anonymous for a couple of years now. Honestly, I'm on the fence with their whole mission. I know that they are trying to show the bad sides of law enforcement in this case so that people will get fired up and start bashing police just like they are. In this case, I think it is a little ridiculous seeing how this man supposedly killed a couple innocent people, and for that, I don't believe the person deserves a trial and will probably just be thrown in jail for a long time. Police brutality is something that is obviously blatantly wrong, but if that's what they are going to try to use to clear this guys name, I don't thing they will be successful. Compared to Swartz i'd definitely say that Swartz was more just trying to help people and not cause any trouble, but I feel that Anonymous is trying to do the opposite.
Labels:
Comm352
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment